Friday, January 30, 2009

Puzzles for Christmas ...

I started this hobby of puzzle cutting a month or so before Christmas. I cut several Christmas card size puzzles just learn, and I did make several presents this year, and this is the first of the gifts.

From finished puzzles


I cut two of these, although the second one was larger. Here is it's pic.

From finished puzzles


Both of these were gifts. They were cut in what I call random style which it kind of knobby, less uniform. I am going to try and keep better info on my puzzles in the future. I didn't even write down what size they were.

I got a pic of my sisters dog, and cut him into a puzzle. I really feel like it turned out well.

From finished puzzles



From finished puzzles


I also cut a winter scene and an enlarged set of stamps. Here are their pics.

From finished puzzles



From finished puzzles



From finished puzzles



From finished puzzles



From finished puzzles



The ballarina's really turned out nice, and I enjoyed cutting them. I am looking into a painting to do with ballet as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment