Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting close to done ...

My Valentine's puzzle is getting close to being done. I got in about an hour or so of cutting last night, and it is turning out pretty good. I did have some problems with the ink (it was a photo injet print) coming up when I pulled a figural trace up. Where it came up was a really thin area of the figural, which didn't help. Luckly, it was really small, and it a solid color, so I just colored it with a marker, and it think it will be fine. I am going to have to find a way to keep that from happening in the future though for puzzles I want to sell.

Anyway, looks like I have about 1 more hour of cutting, and it will be ready. Going to try and get it done tonight.

Image to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment