Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two more stamp puzzles I have cut

I am really beginning to enjoy making stamp puzzles. Seems like that is all I want to sit and cut. Maybe it is because they don't take hours on hours to make like a bigger puzzle. Not sure.

Anyway, here are the latest stamps puzzles I have made. The first is a 1 cent Tiffany Lamp stamp that is currently out at the post office.

From finished puzzles


From finished puzzles


From finished puzzles





The second is a 1975 10cent stamp of the Apollo Soyuz Space Test Project. It is about 3 times the size of a regular postage stamp, and as such, it ended up having 32 pieces. The pieces seemed to get a little bigger as I went, so when I cut the next one of these, I think it will probably end up in the 40-50 piece range. Not bad for a puzzle that is made from a postage stamp!!!



From finished puzzles


From finished puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment