Monday, March 30, 2009

Parrot test puzzle...

I have been talking with a new artist about cutting some of her work in puzzles. Her name is Judith Stein, and you can see more of her work here: www.judithstein.com . Her work includes a lot of really nice pictures of children, that I am sure you would like.

The puzzle is about 4" x 6" (a sample to try some paper), and I ended up with 27 pieces. I cut it in swirl cut, something new I am trying to learn, and it turned out pretty good. I did get some of the swirls a little thin. Just need to remember while cutting to give space for the swirl on the return.

I am going to do some larger puzzles with her work, and plan to offer them for sale. If you see one of her paintings that you would like in a puzzle, let me know and we can work out the details. Then I can order the print from Judith on the paper that works best for puzzles.

Here are some pics:

From finished puzzles

From finished puzzles

From finished puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment