Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stamp Puzzles ...

I have been cutting a lot of stamp puzzles, and I would like to thank Carter Johnson for introducing me to this great art. I thought I would post some of my pics of stamps I have cut. I have several more mounted ready to cut, and I will post more pics when I get to them. My stamp puzzles tend to end up between 8-12 pieces per puzzle, although some stamps I have mounted will be more because of the size of the stamp.

I am definitely not as good at this as Carter, but I enjoy it none the less, and I am seeing improvement.

Please post your thoughts by clicking on the link below the post, and thanks in advance for you comments.

If you are interested in obtaining you own stamp puzzle, check out this link: Puzzles

From finished puzzles


From finished puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment